Friday, April 9, 2010

22w2d Update

How far along: 22 weeks 2 days

Symptoms: Back pain and lots of kicking by the little girl

Total weight gain: 7 lbs since the IVF cycle

Maternity clothes: Pretty much only wearing Maternity clothing now because it's sooo comfy.


Stretch marks: unfortunately yes. I was hoping to avoid these but they've appeared on my chest and thighs.

Sleep: Difficult. I wake up about 3-4 times a night to pee and to get comfortable.

Best moment last week: Going in for my check up and listening to the baby kick the fetal doppler.

Movement: Lots of dancing around and quite a bit if kicking! So amazing! Matt finally felt her kick yesterday for the first time.

Food cravings: Still fruits and veggies for the most part.

Belly Button in or out: In still thankfully.

What I miss: Fully loaded Starbucks and WINE! It's finally warming up outside and I'd love to sit at the local bistro wine bar and do wine tastings.

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery furniture in. We ordered it back in January and it should have been here by now. I'm expecting it sometime by the end of the month.
Milestones: Feeling the baby kick for the first time.

How is daddy? He's doing great! He's busy priming the nursery walls and hopefully we can get the darn thing painted this weekend. It's been on our "to-do" list for the past month.


No comments:

Post a Comment