Monday, February 1, 2010

Almost Out of the First Trimester!

Here is my *almost* 13 week questionnaire:


How far along: 12 weeks 4 days


Symptoms: Nausea (only at night, usually after dinner and not too much of it)

Total weight gain: nothing yet! But for some reason my clothes don't fit. It's a weird dilemma!

Maternity clothes: I have a few pair of pants but haven't really worn any yet. They need to be hemmed.

Stretch marks: Not yet!

Sleep: Sleep has been challenging. Still trying to adjust to sleeping on my side instead of my belly.


Best moment last week: Entering the second trimester! Woo Hoo!!

Movement: The fluttering has started. It's the strangest thing!

Food cravings: Oddly, none just yet. Really, there isn't much of an appetite.

Belly Button in or out: In, of course!

What I miss: Vodka! oh, and wine!

What I am looking forward to: My next OB appointment on Wednesday at 13 weeks!

Milestones:
Having the first trimester ultrasound last week and seeing the baby flip around. Oh, and getting to the second trimester!

How is daddy? He is wonderful! He's been very helpful around the house :)

How are the grandparents? They are excited!

1 comment:

  1. What!! The "fluttering" has started!! WHEN??? How exciting!!
    ~Grammie~~

    ReplyDelete